If you feel the need to complain, you may do so in the following ways:
- Filling out a feedback form via this link.
- By complaining to Nightline directly via telephone (023 8059 5236) or by contacting the Nightline Officer, Charlotte Samways (email@example.com)
- By following SUSU’s complaints procedure as detailed in Rule 8. This allows you to complain:
- To the Advice and Representation Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) or,
- Via a Formal Complaint to the Union President (email@example.com).